Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kajeto
Mar 27, 2004
Instrumento De Muerte
I'm not big on metalcore, but I like Despised Icon. The new track on their myspace kicks all amounts of rear end.

http://www.myspace.com/despisedicon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kajeto
Mar 27, 2004
Instrumento De Muerte
Talking about The Black Dahlia Murder, I've always been in a love-hate relationship with this band. By the time Miasma came out I went to see them live and they were fun as hell. But by the second time I got to see them, I just walked away in the middle of their set, bored and annoyed as gently caress. I don't know what it is. Sometimes I just can't stand them.

However, I've been enjoying Nocturnal quite a lot, it took me a while to get over the constant high-pitched vocals though. And Deflorate sounds pretty good from what I've heard so far.

kajeto
Mar 27, 2004
Instrumento De Muerte

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

Were there more high-pitched vocals on Nocturnal then Miasma? I thought it followed pretty much the same flow...

You're right. But I hadn't listened to Miasma in at least a couple of years, until yesterday. For some reason I felt that Nocturnal had more high-pitched vocals.

kajeto
Mar 27, 2004
Instrumento De Muerte
I don't listen to that many deathcore bands, but somehow youtube had the great idea of recommending me this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALK884T5u2o

I was blown away and even ordered their EP as soon as the song finished playing. I haven't been this excited to listen to a deathcore band since Despised Icon.

kajeto fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Mar 11, 2015