Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Any opinions on the new Psyopus? They released a new album awhile back titled "Odd Senses" and it is indeed loving odd. Listening to the whole thing is pretty uncomfortable until you get to the last track where it lets you down nicely. Definitely listen if you like the previous albums or are a fan of violent and pissed off tech-core.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Preview of the new Ion Dissonance album:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pPS3yFTmD0&feature=player_embedded

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
The new Ion Dissonance album scares me. I'm not sure why it just seems so absurdly angry, even moreso than Solace. Ohwell, I still love it.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Not sure if anyone here keeps up with Car Bomb but they finally released a new album after like 5 years or something. They have it up basically for free here: http://carbomb.bandcamp.com/

Not as schizo as their first album but still pretty ridiculous. Reminds me of a sludgier Psyopus.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Traitorous Leopard posted:

Oh yase

Got to listen to Dingir more this morning and holy gently caress this might be my favorite tape of 2012. It's loving insane.

e: The ending to Objective to Harvest might be the sickest goddamn thing I've ever heard

e2: Def the sickest goddamn thing I've ever heard. Jesus gently caress

e3: seriously if you haven't listened to that ending yet, give it a play and tell me it doesn't make you wanna beat someone to death

oh hey are we talking about breakdowns

there you go, about 57 seconds in

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Apparently Cryptopsy released a new album last year but nobody cared? The album's surprisingly good but I guess after The Unspoken King nobody gives a poo poo about them. poo poo I used to live/breathe the band (I even have a tattoo of their demon thing) and I just now found out about this album like five months later.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

ShoogaSlim posted:

Ion Dissonance new song kicks rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSSPnq5ZWLk

this song gave me a boner of such magnitude that dubai is now struggling to reclaim their record for the tallest structure on earth

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
everybody drop what you're talking about it doesn't matter.

Ion Dissonance released a new song

here

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
so nobody has poo poo to say about the new car bomb?

YESSSSSSSS

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

xZAOx posted:

If your lyrics are going to be lovely, cliche, and immature, at least make the intelligible.

If they're going to be cliche and terrible should they not be unintelligible? sounds like it'd be worse if you could understand the bullshit For the record I don't give a gently caress what Ion Dissonance's lyrics are and the vocalist probably doesn't either since the only thing I care about is how hard the vocals are and how much they match with the mayhem going on in the background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

xZAOx posted:

Heh sorry, posted it from phone. Multiple typos.

Honestly I think he's trying too hard to go for Gabe's "lunatic in an insane asylum" style of vocals