Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

-Atom- posted:

Anybody know what's going on with It Dies Today? Once Trustkill went under they seem to have dropped off.

As much as I love j-woo being from my hometown, he did not do a great job with them first time around. Hopefully, if they're still around, they're working to make it better. Lots of potential there, it'd be nice if they could live up to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

Wikipedia says there played over in berlin in august, so im guessing there still together.

Lividity was pretty mediocre; there were maybe 2-3 songs that were pretty good. Rest was filler.

Never heard any of there other albums; how does it fair to lividity?

Much better, I thought. Their old vocalist sounded much better with them. But hopefully he'll learn.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

XIII posted:

ETID, '68, and Candy are touring together in Nov/Dec

https://twitter.com/everytimeidie/status/1441432248239247362?s=20

Man do I ever want to go to the Grand Rapids show but Pyramid Scheme has zero published covid/vaccine policy I can find and with the venue being so tiny that's a risk I'm just not going to take.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

ShoogaSlim posted:

cool argument? why would anyone need to "defend" an NFT unless it was because old, washed up grandpa manbabies were OFFENDED by them existing?

it's a digital art certificate of authenticity. screenshot the jpg if you want to rebel. it's not for you (or me) so move on and don't look for poo poo to be upset about.

It’s also a grift and a money laundering scheme that more often than not is actively stealing art uncredited from artists, along with the usual environmental and supply issues related to normal crypto/blockchain poo poo. Your opinion is dogshit, and anybody actively contributing to more of the crypto circus should be loving ashamed of themselves.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

P5 is just generic Periphery, nothing really stands out to me here. Feels like the Walmart knockoff brand version of P2.

I knew after 4 and what a banger Reptile was it would be a tough one to top, but I didn’t expect to be this underwhelmed. Oh well, maybe some of it will grow on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Gonna go see Protest The Hero and the Daoboys while we’re in Chicago tonight. Hadn’t heard of Moon Tooth before now but turns out they’re pretty good too, so this should be a fuckin banger.