Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imapirate
Aug 18, 2009

My turtle, Squirt, is about a year and a half to two years old. This is the first picture I have gotten of him without it being blurry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
Well i have two maine coones well part maine coones. They're rescue-cats so the chances of both parents being Maines it relatively low.

heres a couple of pictures
Smidge:

Taz:

Them Together:

and a video of me feeding them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rtsi_1E8Xs

I shake the box because they've come to associate the sound with food, so its a fantastic way to get them in at night.

Nannypea
Feb 20, 2006

Faster, you naughty little monkey!

CharlieX posted:

Here is Boomer my chocolate lab.

Here is Hank my chocolate lab

poronty
Oct 19, 2006
a hung Aryan
meta-cat

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

Our first puppy Zoey. A boston terrier. 2 months old in this picture, 3 months old now and a complete terror.

Crash BandiCute
Nov 8, 2004

Dona Nobis Pacem
My hams (Miso, Milk, Coco, and Plum) in a cuddle pile-up:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Crash BandiCute
Nov 8, 2004

Dona Nobis Pacem
And... our brand new shelter kitties, as of yesterday, Rose and Ophelia! They are sisters and around ten weeks old.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

I have acquired a pug. His name is Wendel Bark.

Edit: His only trick is making that face and he really likes food. He's the dumbest creature I've ever encountered.

Chemmy fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Oct 4, 2009

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My wife and I each brought a cat into the relationship.

Her's is an terrible, fat cat whose motto is. "STILL A KITTEN!" Her name is Bina but she goes by many names including Blaster Ball, B-Cop, Miss Merg, Stampy the elephant cat.

Mine is a beautiful cat with a luxurious coat. She's the best cat in the world.

ProdigalSon
Sep 15, 2003
Xiao Ping

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
Lovely Plumage

i miss new wave
Aug 28, 2009

Caminare entre las piedras hasta que pase el temblor.
This is my cat Tess. I'm not sure exactly about her breed, definitely a mix of some sort. She is gigantic and horribly fuzzy but soooo soft. She is around 4 years old. I love her even if she is terribly vocal and always sounds like everything is the end of the world.

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST
Meet Panda. This is his first time in the truck.

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

He's part Samoyed Husky, part Border Collie.

Here he is cooling off in someone's water feature.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

He get's pretty hot in the summer.

When he felt better, we started home... OH GOD NOT THE MUD PUDDLE!

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Panda is seriously the best dog ever. He's gentle as a lamb. The other day we were out walking and someone had their 6 week old baby with them... Panda was like "Oooh baby! Baby tasty!" and proceeded to groom the baby for a minute or two. He does this with kittens as well.

For example, these are my employee's dogs, Charlie (left) and Willy (right).

Click here for the full 453x604 image.

Charlie weighs all of 18lbs, but he kicks Panda's rear end all day long. His preferred fighting style is throwing himself into Panda's mouth as hard as possible, until Panda falls over and gives up.

Rounding it all out is my grumpy old bastard, Senor Bud

Click here for the full 604x453 image.

He's 15 now, so he's not as spry as he used to be. But he still smells like death and is irascible & I love him

sky shark fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Oct 8, 2009

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Toby is a half beagle half pitt/lab (I think). He's about a year and a half old. I essentially rescued him as the pound was his next destination from the people I got him from. He's a brat sometimes, but I adore him. He's got a few odd quirks that just make me smile. He likes to shove his food around and when he's done he tries to bury it by picking up something to put on top of his dish. Usually it's a sock of or some of his toys.

He's a little toy aggressive with other dogs sometimes, but otherwise loves to play and get chased around.

I try to keep him disciplined. He can do all the usual, sit, shake, and lay. I can put a treat on one or both of his paws when he's laying down and he'll wait until I tell him to grab them. I taught him to be extremely gentle when taking treats from someone's hand as well by basically just not letting him have them if he snatched.

I make him sit and wait before going through any door or gate until I tell him he can go through (because he used to try to yank me through).

He's got an adorable howl when I can get him going as well.

Here he is trying to dig up a mole:

Here he is curled up on the couch

And here he is just looking adorable. I really always liked this picture and I love it when he just sits there and looks up at me like that.

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS

Hes free to anyone in San Diego, too :(

Stimulus
Mar 25, 2005
I just adopted her from a local dog rescue. Her name is Magic, and she is a Saint Bernard mix. We have a hunch there's some German Shepherd in there somewhere, given the markings on her cheeks.

My girlfriend and I are already falling in love with her.. how anyone could have given her up is beyond me :)

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy
Milo just decided that my shoulder would be a cool place to hang out.

natashafatale
May 2, 2004

eville will always triumph because good is dumb
Here's my dog Bindi trying on her Halloween costume:

It's supposed to be a spider, but it only has 6 legs.

"Yiiiiip yip yip yip yip"

ArchivalQuality
May 23, 2001

Stop the music and go home.
I repeat, stop the music and go home.
This is Max. He died last Saturday (Oct 10th). I found him lying on his side, downstairs, when I woke up that morning. I had him for 14 years and he's pretty much the only pet I've ever had. I miss him terribly.

I buried him in my backyard with some of his favorite treats, and a dishwashing sponge. Because he would always pry them from under the dish drainer and chew on them. I went through so many.

SALMON.. NOM NOM NOM

Engineer Lenk
Aug 28, 2003

Mnogo losho e!
DIY dog coat

~$2.50 fabric (1/2 of a 0.66 yard remnant from Jo-Ann)
About three hours of work (mostly measuring)

Minimaul
Mar 8, 2003

Here is my dog Sonnet, she's 5 years old. She's all gross and dirty from playing with some other dogs.

Click here for the full 534x800 image.

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

go outside and have a blast
Niko, my 6 year old rescued Alaskan Malamute. Loves to walk, hike, fish, sleep, go for rides or do just about anything so long as it's in the presence of my company.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
We adopted a kitty not too long ago, so thought I'd post a quick photo..

Meet Miley:

The whole catastrophe:

poster girl
Jan 24, 2009

Makin Posters - It's a living.
This is Genny, we got her as a foundling in a forest (about 10km from any housing) the vet said she was 3.5 lbs and about 3 years old...she's now about 13 and definitely filled out:

This is Moo - he is a ragdoll that was in a pet store (I know I know but he was there for so frickin long (6 months) that it just broke my heart)

This is Soli - he's a 16 month old border mutt (we also call him a Comoxian death hound) and is starting to become a flyball dog.

and this is Rockstar (that won't be her permanent name...that's just what they call her)- she is 4 weeks old and we are seriously considering getting her (they are keeping her with her litter for at least 8 weeks but I get visits!) the other pups in the litter who have brown eyes have already turned so I think she is going to keep the baby blues...

Mezyx
Feb 21, 2006

Turbo, the 4 month Basset Hound. The name was supposed to be a joke, but is remarkably accurate.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!
Eris (top) and Kadin (bottom)

Randomity
Feb 25, 2007

Careful what you wish,
You may regret it!
Nothing to see here~

Randomity fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Oct 20, 2009

WereJace
May 16, 2006

Beast Wars
Everyone, meet Pazuzu. He's an American Cocker Spaniel, all black except for about seven or eight white hairs on his chest (even we can't find them all the time). One of these days, he'll start becoming a show dog, instead of a fluffy bundle of adorable. His favorite things are pointing at crows, trying to go home with random passersby, electronics of all sorts, his 'cousin' Bentley and his squeaky gator.

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

The dreaded 'Cocker eyes', with a guest appearance by squeaky gator.

"No dog on the couch" lasted approximately three days. "No dog on the bed" is ongoing.

Approximately five seconds before trying to dig through the bottom of the couch.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Our cat Lucky has taken to sleeping on the heating element lately, probably because winters coming and it's getting colder.

But jeez that looks uncomfortable as hell, so let's soften it up a bit.

Voilá! Instant heated pad to lie on:

And no there's no fire risk, it's a water heated element and it just doesn't get that hot.

Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

Meet frustration face to face
A point of view creates more waves
So lose some sleep and say you tried
My new hog Cornelius and my housemates new kitten Jarvis meeting for the first time.

queen_maeree
Mar 21, 2007
Queen of Scots, yo!
This is Annie, a 4 year old Golden Retriever, I rescued almost 3 years ago. Behind her is Goldie, her daughter.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/queen_maeree/Doggies1.jpg

Annie enjoys chasing water hoses, baths, swimming, socializing with people, and tennis balls. Goldie also loves to swim and retrieve. Both love to chill.

*Edit: I thought my picture was uploaded, but apparently not. If I could delete this post, I would. So, hopefully the direct link will suffice. Sorry for any inconvenience guys.

queen_maeree fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Oct 26, 2009

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Ruby, I adopted her as an adult cat, so she's always been this fat and refuses to lose weight no matter what! I also don't really know why her previous owner named her Ruby...

And the family cat: Floccon. I love when cats sleep like this.

computer angel fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Oct 27, 2009

Engineer Lenk
Aug 28, 2003

Mnogo losho e!
Cuddle pile:

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Engineer Lenk posted:

Cuddle pile:

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

bamzilla posted:

dogpile arial view:

:3:

vaginadeathgrip
Jun 18, 2003

all them bitches can't handle my sassy ass mouth
My babygirl Lazlo... currently sleeping on my face. She's a year and 3 months.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

I'd like to introduce everybody to Cohen. She's a 9 week old Australian Shepherd, a future agility superstar, and the reason I'm not getting any sleep at night. Aussies are amazing dogs; I can't wait to see what kind of lady she grows in to.

Here she is at 5.5 weeks, while still at the breeder's. They grow so quickly!

And here's my last Aussie, Diefenbaker. What an ugly mug, eh?

No
Sep 13, 2006

I just adopted this beautiful tortoiseshell from the local shelter. My boyfriend helped me decide on the name Dagny! Right now she's still snooping around her new territory.

You can't see it but her tail is enormously poofy!

She is two years old and is soft and awesome.

Edit: She has become quite enamoured of me and now follows me everywhere I go and lies down nearby. This cat is a good cat, and bears keeping.

No fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Nov 1, 2009

Aetilus
May 8, 2005

by Lowtax

my pal, Butterbells!!

currently spending a night at the vet for some periodontal surgery.

the poor thing, I hope she is happy and warm without me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ecks vs sever fanfic
Jun 8, 2007

Don't put a lobster on a plate, he'll use his magnet to escape.
[img]http://img.waffleimages.com/8f057fcfc8cac355077ebeff0315c560be869bc1/Image004[1].JPG[/img]

My kitty is on the right, Nuve, and my bf's kitty's name is Sniff :)

• Locked thread