Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
So this is a bit different I suppose. I'm actually wondering if anyone is able to help me out with figuring out what this dog is. Here she is:

This is Missy. I grew up with her, sort of. She was my favorite dog of my grandmother's. I stayed with her during my time off school (summer, winter, vacations) about 40 minutes from "civilization." For reference, the girl in the first picture is my younger cousin who just turned 31.

Missy was basically an impromptu rescue. My mom found her after she'd been hit by a car. She had a pretty big gash on her stomach which left a sizable scar. After we got her patched up, eventually my mom realized that her tiny guest house apartment wasn't going to cut it and we sent the dog to my grandmother's so she could have 50 or so acres to run around as much as she liked. Whenever I spent time there it was always my job to watch out for her and I stayed up late to make sure she came inside for the night. She was the sweetest dog I've ever met.

So with more time and expendable income I'm feeling more capable of properly caring for a dog and would love to have one just like Missy if possible. I just don't even know where to begin to guess what breed(s) she might be. I'm guessing she's a mutt but I'm just not that studied when it comes to dogs. Anyone have any ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread