Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazypeltast52
May 5, 2010

So this is Hailey, my mom's new puppy. We adopted her last August from the Humane Society where she was listed as a Shepherd and we have since taken to calling her a shepherd-ey thing

Here is her with us in one of the adoption rooms:

She's trying to snack on my little brother, who very much deserves the biting:

here she is napping outside last September, curled up in a little ball of adorable:

And this is her sleeping last night:

She's got a bit of derphound in her:

Instagram shot of her hiding in foliage:

Here she is taking a nap on my bed and taking up ALL THE SPACE!

She may be so much of a mutt that there is some cat in there too:

Or hellbeast:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazypeltast52
May 5, 2010

I see husky in there too, what a beautiful dog! He's like a wolf made out of golden lab!

crazypeltast52
May 5, 2010

This is my mom's dog, Hailey. She's almost a year and a half old now and the Humane Society had her as a Shepherd mix, or "Shepherdey Thing" as the vernacular would have it. She has webbed paws which makes me suspect some lab is in there too and she has multicolored irises which I don't even know where those come from.

I don't have many good pictures of her from the side, but here's the best of what I have for a profile, followed by various other expressions:

Looking quizzically at the iPhone being pointed in her direction:

Sitting at Attention?:

Sleeping:

Sleeping in Strange Places:

Being Caught Hoarding Pillows:

Post-Walk Napping:

crazypeltast52
May 5, 2010

chupacabraTERROR posted:

Puppers, Attorney At Law

Future Sunglemonster, Esq.

crazypeltast52
May 5, 2010

What a snuggly little nugget! I meed to get more pictures of my mom’s mutts. They have taken over the house with the whole empty nester situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazypeltast52
May 5, 2010

Those are some good dogs!