Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Current status: fabulous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

RandomBlue posted:

She does sleep-bark quite often as well, but they're pretty muffled tiny barks. I find it amusing she barks more in her sleep than awake.
Our mutt's like that too. I've to hear her bark when awake, but she's the noisiest sleeper, it's quite funny.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

wargames posted:

So I have a big orange dog and have had him for years and I have no clue what he is.

"Awesome"?

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Looks like a perfect dog.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Ack, looks so friendly

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Littlepuppingtoto posted:

He also insists on sleeping with a pillow and blanket. It's pretty cute, but not so much when he adjusts in the middle of the night and wakes us both up.

That's amazing.

We just had a son and now I know for sure our silent mutt actually knows how to bark (she barked at the door when I wasn't around and she was alone with mom and kid).
She also jumped on the bed (after 6 months of being a good doge about not doing that) so she could look at our son, then jumped straight back down when told.

All in all, extremely pleased, A+++ would mutt again.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Need more mutt updates pls.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Christopher Robin posted:

Here's my dog, he's half Newfoundland and half Malamute. He's 16 months old.

You've actually adopted a bear. I'll be in shortly to confiscate it.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

That pretty much looks like a chihuahua/GSD mix (I don't want to think about how that happened). The ears are loving awesome, they make her look like a fennec.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

McCloud24 posted:

Oliver at the shelter

WHat a classy fellow :)

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Here chips are mandatory. I think it's pretty good.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

You should post more Oliver pics regardless because he is awesome.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Double Plus Good posted:

Also, how do you resist becoming a crazy animal hoarder because I would take every single one of these if the 'bad idea' part of my brain would shut up.
Volunteer. I'd have 3 pups instead of the one if I didn't have the wife and kid to take my time.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Thwomp posted:

she's totally a lab.
Also, adorable.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

That head/body ratio is quite something. Super cute

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Whatevs, you're getting a rescue and that's what counts. Both the breeds can be p temperamental, but I've never seen an rear end in a top hat dog without an idiotic or incompetent owner, so best of luck to you.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Holy gently caress the bit about grooming is so true. Our mutt thankfully doesn't need baths unless she gets muddy, but nail trimming is so much more of a pain than it has to be.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Big Head Rico posted:

Adopted this guy about a month ago from a local rescue.
This little guy is awesome and so are you.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Holy gently caress it's actually a fennec

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

That first photo is priceless. He looks so content. We also got a filthy immigrant mutt (flown from romania) and she's the best.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Ball is Life is how one of my previous (lab mix) dogs was too. He's cute!

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

It's awesome.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

He's gonna be someone's super good boy for sure.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Lookin' good.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

That new threat tag is the best thing.

e: dog on the way back from the vet:

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Russ sounds like a super good boy

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Chewie looks like a pretty baller dogge.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

How noisy is he? I've known people with desi dogs and they are bare none the best intruder alarms I have ever witnessed.

One of them spend the time training his dog out of false positives and it was loving scary how early he'd warn you someone was coming up. The rest of the time it was the laziest pup in all of the land.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Chernobyl Princess posted:

We got Bazooka just before Christmas.

A good mutt.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Looks loving great!

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Looks like a mighty fine pupper

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

That's an awesome dog!

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

That's a handsome boy with an awesome name

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

The wellness thing is because for a business, steady but less profitable work is *way* more interesting to get since it makes (financial) planning that much easier. It's also easier for customers without health insurance for their pets. If there's no bullshit padding on the plan I'd definitely do that.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Micro dog (owners) are the worst about socializing, so I’m not surprised yours was chill. She looks super sweet!

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

That’s a loving perfect dog

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

thezanke posted:

Bruce is the best grandbrother a puppy could ask for!

ack :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

stratdax posted:

(she didn't use that doghouse once)
Perfect splootin'