Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
This is Leela. She was tiny. Some random kind of dog mix. Mother was a mutt, dad was never seen. She used to eat with all 4 legs in the food dish.

She was small.

Real small. 4 pounds small.

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Small enough to sleep on a couch pillow.

But cute.

Especially when she's wet.

I dont have any grown-up pictures now, but she's short hair (3 freakin layers of shedding hair. Black. Brown. Then white under it all and sheds nonstop), about 45 pounds, all legs. She can run like the wind.

She outruns my friends 1-2 year old labs easy.
She runs too far ahead of them, then stops and waits for them to catch up, then passes them again.

She recently caught a squirrel. She was in the tallish grass, a squirrel popped up and took off running across the lawn to get to trees. Leela took 2 running steps toward me in fear, then realized it wasnt going to eat her, so she took off after it and caught it halfway.

Edit: Found a bunch of cell phone pics!

Sleeping on a cat

Sleeping on another cat

Sleeping on Momma Bear.

2 dogs, 1 position.

On top of the couch, being bad as always.

Click here for the full 614x461 image.

Waiting for her sister to come in with the ball so that she can steal it.

Click here for the full 576x768 image.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jul 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Little_Dead_Pets posted:

This is an awesome picture. Look at the stretch, one more stride and they're going to hit full sprint!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Can I post some recent action shots of Leela?

Look at these loving ears.

I am holding the chuck-it in this one.

Nice and cool in the shade of the picnic table.