Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RurouNNy
Dec 10, 2004

Oh man I appreciate that, you know I do!
Here's Loki: (sup other Lokis!)

Click here for the full 768x576 image.

My husband and I adopted him from a New England shelter about 3 months ago now, and they got him through Save a Sato, picked up as a stray in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Click here for the full 768x576 image.

Click here for the full 576x768 image.

We were told he's a collie/spaniel mix, and if he doesn't have some border collie in him, I'd be very surprised (though his energy level is nowhere near a purebred bc). He's somewhere around 20 months old and 20 lbs. And we've already been asked if he's one of them thar 'mini border collies' :rolleyes:

And, just because we are mean and Loki is tolerant, here he is with a t-shirt made into a cape :3:

And wearing my husband's shirt ... didn't even attempt to remove it.

He's awesome and I can't imagine life without him now. He loves chasing other dogs and pulling their tails :downs:, sleeping through most of the day, and pouncing on laser beams. Hooray for my mutt dog!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU