Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

auri
Jul 8, 2005
I have 2 mutts, myself. My first one is a 5 year old border collie/GSD/some other poo poo mix named Katie. She's great for herding cattle when we do vaccinations but bad for herding cattle when we are trying to count heads. She only listens to my grandpa. She is a jerk and steals/hogs food from my other dog, Sophie. She greets people by making this weird whining and baring her teeth (like she's snarling). She loves to roll on her back and ask for tummy rubs. She has Lupus (I know I know, it's never Lupus, but this time it is!) and takes prednisone, but at least her nose isn't raw and bleeding all the time now. She has never been sprayed by a skunk or gotten quilled by a porcupine. I shaved her recently because her fur was so matted she was getting dreadlocks. Now she looks like a really weird greyhound. I'll take a picture of her the next couple days, it really is hilarious.

Overall, nice and friendly, hard-working, but very strange.

Here she is waiting for the calf to be let out the squeeze so that she can chase it into the corner with the rest. Unfortunately this ends up not working in the end. The calf is scared of her, so they don't come out of the squeeze at all. So we have to hold her to the side and then she gets bored and goes off with my dog to find something to entertain her...

Click here for the full 1214x972 image.

My other dog is Sophie. She is like 9 months old or something like that. I got her from the SPCA around here April 30th. She is very smart, very loyal to me, and just awesome in every way. She doesn't shed, she's perfectly house-trained, she doesn't bark (unless she is chained up, or there is some kind of wild animal in the yard), and she loves to cuddle. I don't know what I would do without her. I love her so much =] Oh ya, she is also mixed with some kind of Shar Pei or something (like the wrinkle dogs), we know this because of the curly tail, wheat allergy, no shedding, and LOADS of loose skin. It's not so loose that it wrinkles but I can grab a handful of her skin and pull it up. It is so loving funny!!!! It also means I can give her smooshy faces. I should video it one day, it is really cute.

Click here for the full 1200x1600 image.

Click here for the full 1536x1152 image.

Click here for the full 1152x1536 image.

A girl I used to party with has a mutt as well. I hate this dog. It isn't fixed, it's very aggressive, it barks at everything, it's not house-trained, and she doesn't walk the drat thing. I feel bad for it. He's super cute but I hate him because he barks and bites everyone, and shits on the floor.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

auri fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jul 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

auri
Jul 8, 2005

rysfade posted:

Pointing at herself in the sliding glass door.

Where did you get that collar? Google is no good.

Your dog is gorgeous. Especially in that collar :P