Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.
What are your best guesses on Danny here?

He's 25 lbs at 2 years old, and was listed by the rescue as a "husky/sheltie mix". At first we thought we agreed with the husky part, but the more we look, the more we see border collie (except for that tail!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

Scary Ned posted:

Vinnie is excessively cute!

This is Peanut the Flying Foster Dog. He's pretty obviously a chihuahua mix, but he's 12lbs and 15" tall. Also he has a mane and a curly tail.

He was scheduled to be euthed in a lovely Los Angeles County shelter when somebody in New York spotted him in a video, sitting at the back of an overcrowded kennel behind all the barking dogs.

Through the magic of Facebook and Paypal, Peanut is now in my livingroom and scheduled to fly to his new owner next week. (Also have two minpins bound for breed rescue in Minnesota, oh god, so many little dogs!) He barks a little, is nice to the cats, and stands on his hind legs and boxes with his front feet.

Except for size and the headshape he looks a lot like my 30lb mutt, Danny.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

Yep! He is full grown but kept the adorable gangly puppy look.

Definitely some sort of herding dog - we were thinking aussie because of the blue eye and what looks like some merling on his nose/paws. Mixed with Eskimo or some sort of spitz, is our best guess!

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

This is Bailey, she’s (as far as we can tell) an Australian Shepherd mixed with... something brindle?

She’s a sweetheart even if she’s nowhere near as bright as our last Aussie, has super furry paws and a love of water.

She has a white splash on her chest and a SUPER fluffy tail.

It’s funny- when we first got her, her coat was rough and very flat. After a year of good food and care, she is now so soft, and fluffy. ESPECIALLY the tail:

Before:

And now:

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

dog nougat posted:

Maybellene's lookin all cute n sassy

What dog is in that dog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

dog nougat posted:

Adorable. :colbert:

Best guess is Dutch Shepherd, and mystery dog. Her coat is full brindle like a Dutch shepherd, but no shagginess like shepherds tend to have. She has a curled tail and a spotted tongue, so not really sure.

Hehe. That's what Bailey looks like, but she's a 100% shelter mutt so we think it's just coincidence.