Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2081 »
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

exploded mummy posted:

the name escapes me, but there's a dude in CMLL who comes out with flaming balls

hechicero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Pope Corky the IX posted:

With the three former members of the Shield all face and on Raw, how long do you think it will take before a reunion in an attempt to get Roman over?

Genuinely surprised it hasn't happened yet. I'll give it until the end of the year.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003
Quick! Report this post! For some reason it always works out in your favor!

I think part of the problem would be there needs to be a team of 3 who Roman cant take on by himself first, so unless Stone Cold, The Rock, and John Cena team up to take over the WWE I dont know who they would let do that.

Tweak fucked around with this message at May 25, 2017 around 15:06

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

WWE doesn't deserve Hechicero

exploded mummy
Sep 10, 2008

'Cause she's so high
      High above me,
       she's so lovely

- Everclear

Doctor Rope

oatgan posted:

hechicero

ty I knew wasn't Ephesto, Mephisto, or Luciferno

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I remember Samoan Swat Team doing a fire spinner entrance at some point

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

So, if I want to research specific wrestling matches and angles, where would I go to do so? Within the past 30 years or so, not super historical.

Obviously, the Observer is the first place to check, but what are other good sources?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another.

cagematch.net is good for stats, breakdowns of title reigns by matches/length etc if that is any help.

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

if you're talking about WWE or other stuff that would be on the network, the video packages on PPVs and such are like a cliff notes version of the angles up to that point. Show recaps from the time the angle happened would be helpful I imagine. Slashwrestling.com (lots of poo poo) and ddtdigest.com (wcw specific) have each gone without updates for a very long time but both have a lot of good recaps of poo poo

Halloween Jack
Sep 11, 2003

Let your word be "Yes, Yes" or "No, No"; anything more than this comes from the evil one.

Go RV! posted:

So, if I want to research specific wrestling matches and angles, where would I go to do so? Within the past 30 years or so, not super historical.

Obviously, the Observer is the first place to check, but what are other good sources?
It doesn't really track angles, but if you want to know what match happened when, wrestlingdata.com.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

So what really was the deal with Michelle beadle and cm punk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepCousinDeath
Oct 13, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

It doesn't really track angles, but if you want to know what match happened when, wrestlingdata.com.

Cagematch.de or bust.

«2081 »