Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2281 »
VJeff
Jun 2, 2011

#HEKNOWS
#SCOOPS
#IGNOREMYPOSTS

Both wore head stuff, both had red as a signature color. Total ripoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I watched the All In Battle Royale on YouTube and had a few questions:

1) is Punishment Martinez on the WWE’s radar? He seems to be the type they go for

2) does Jimmy Jacobs wear a dress a lot? When did this start?

3) what’s the deal with The Best friends hugging?

4) how tall is Marko Stunt?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

I SURVIVED THE AWFUL BLOCK, AGDQ 2018

CopywrightMMXI posted:

He's Mysterio sized, so probably something like 5'4.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I watched the All In Battle Royale on YouTube and had a few questions:

1) is Punishment Martinez on the WWE’s radar? He seems to be the type they go for

2) does Jimmy Jacobs wear a dress a lot? When did this start?

3) what’s the deal with The Best friends hugging?

1) no clue, it's worth saying that's one of the better Punishment Martinez matches I've seen, he's usually a fair bit more plodding than that. I've seen him described as "just Baron Corbin but better" and it's basically correct.

2) yeah, his gimmick is Zombie Princess and it's just because he thinks it's funny

3) they're best friends, so they hug each other. At some point in the last year or two a camera guy thought it'd be funny to give them the same wide shot that Okada gets when he does his pose after a Rainmaker, and everyone does it now.

4) he's very very small

exploded mummy
Sep 10, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Doctor Rope

CopywrightMMXI posted:

the dude's already 36, so while it is possible, it's not really likely

«2281 »