Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
I believe you'll find his name was Jake The Sanem. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Hi guys, don't forget about me!

Edit: Apparently Mike Adamle is in the National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame
http://www.niashf.org/inductees/mike-adamle/

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Honky Tonk Man ruled in that old WWF Superstars arcade game.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
I’m guessing they’re probably in the links but the “LAX electrified steel cage” match and Jenna vs Sharmell are probably the two most must see TNA matches.

The hardcore match with Abyss where he breaks a styrofoam tombstone on someone and they sell the poo poo out of being hit with a wobbly piece of styrofoam was pretty great to watch live too.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

karmicknight posted:

The Abyss/Sting Last RightsCasket Death Basket match? Where Abyss does a legendary job of selling the gimmick tombstones as heavy, only for Sting to be very casual when moving them?

Sounds right. I watched it live while shitposting in the GDT but I didn’t go back and rewatch any of the TNA PPVs from that era. I remember that and the electrified cage having me in tears laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

James Storm vs Chris Harris in a Blindfold Match at Lockdown 2007

Oh god I totally forgot about this. It's a must see.