Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

IcePhoenix posted:

They don't jack up the prices, at least in my experience, plus you won't have to worry about shipping charges or any of that stuff. Sometimes they even have some stuff on sale. Only risk you run is them selling out of what you want if you wait to go to the stand.

In my experience, they jack up prices even when you consider the face value prices of shirts. I've gone to an NXT House Show, some Raws and a couple PPVs, so your mileage may vary.

Shirts at my events were 30 dollars, 35 for XXL+. The other items might be the same price, but if you're looking for shirts, wait for a good sale on the WWE store. In my experience, shipping has always been 6 bucks regardless of what was being purchased.

Edit: Good sale today, buy 3+ shirts for 40% off.

Vaguido fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Oct 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Pope Corky the IX posted:

With the three former members of the Shield all face and on Raw, how long do you think it will take before a reunion in an attempt to get Roman over?

Genuinely surprised it hasn't happened yet. I'll give it until the end of the year.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Belly to Belly overhead suplexes are a thing of beauty and I love everyone who can do them.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Yeah they keep teasing a US Open Challenge, but then turning it into a stupid angle that doesn't involve open challenges at all. Probably because the roster on SD Live is so small it'd be a pain to have one guy beat so many people.