Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"

Gaz-L posted:

Nick Aldis at All In is maybe the most egregious recent instance.

Also, Cody almost hosed up, shoot, the unprettier/Pulp Friction at the Dome last week.

Didn't Kenny Omega completely flub doing it against Jericho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
Also CM Punk on Cabanas podcast innovated the "Make Roman look Strong!" Meme which primed the IWC against a Roman push.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

He apparently took the name Grand Wizard to make fun of the KKK, presumbly because as a young man, he'd heard Superman take them on and beat them.

Then we let Zack Snyder make Superman movies and the Nazis came back. Hard times daddeh.