Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Give me straight-man CM Punk as pbp with Ventura on color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

BGrifter posted:

Hi guys, don't forget about me!

Edit: Apparently Mike Adamle is in the National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame
http://www.niashf.org/inductees/mike-adamle/

No-selling Malibu’s promo in American Gladiators was outstanding, even though he was inconsistent elsewhere afterward.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

When Barry Horowitz small-packaged Skip, was that a face turn? The back pat thing is a heel move so I was never sure.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

I remembered Horowitz having the back pat sequined robe in the 80s, in a style similar to Rude’s robes. While the Skip roll-up was a micro push (that saw him, what, get crushed by Hakushi?), I guess this was more of a “forgotten/discarded alignment” upon his return to the WWF in the 90s. I never knew he left and came back.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

GET EQUIPPED WITH

*lovely Wrestling Gear*

Level Select
Password

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Von Linus posted:

Eh? The bushwhackers had a great career outside, but people loving loved those dumb bastards in WWF. I remember kids running around the playground doing that stupid arms thing. No one licked anyones head though. No good matches in WWF but they were beloved.

From pages ago, but as one of those kids who did the arms thing in the 3rd grade right around the same era/time as they appeared on the cover of WWF Magazine. As ashamed as I am to admit it, this tracks.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Galaxy brain question:

Did John Cena use the Flying Shoulder Tackle in his 5 Moves to honor his childhood nerd self’s use of Starman? I mean, the man had NES Pro Wrestling merch. It wouldn’t be too far a stretch.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Why did Rare/David Wise do a cover of the Strike Force theme song, “Girls In Cars,” instead of Ted DiBiase’s theme? I mean, don’t get me wrong, Girls In Cars is a banger, but what gives?

I just realized that Andre’s theme is Stand Back. Oh holy god how much coke, David.

What was Bam Bam’s an adaptation of?

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

I really want more excuses to see Hennig genuinely laugh on camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

https://youtu.be/2lAAq9c8Mf0

A long time ago, I had talked about wanting to find the episode where Dino Bravo did an airplane spin that was featured in the movie Encino Man. And well. There it is, in all its VHS-style degraded quality.