Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
Heres something that might be interesting to you US Ninja owners. Its my brother in laws 08' Ninja 250 ZZR. I don't think you get this model down south. I don't know much more about it other than that it sounds like an angry bee and handles awesome.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

kylej posted:

Any complaints I have with the suspension could almost certainly be resolved by better riding on my part.

This is true for a lot of bikes, with both speed and handling unfortunately. I was humbled a few years back when a family friend who has been riding for almost 30 years took my bike out for a spin. I thought it was feeling a little slow and maybe something was wrong.

When he took off he rowed through the gears like some sort of cyborg and was a speck in the distance before I could even say "holy poo poo". I realized then that the only reason the bike felt slow was because I was slow.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Methusulah posted:

As far as I know, the insurance company has already towed it to wherever they do something with it.

If its any consolation I can pretty much guarantee your old Ninja will be fixed up and back on the road come spring. :unsmith:

There are lots of bike recyclers that would be all over a fixer upper like that.

• Locked thread