Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

Macrame_God posted:

Y'know, she seems very talented and all, but I don't know if I could ever really get into her music. I know this sounds retarded but there's something about liking her music just feels really...gay to me. Maybe I'm just too macho. :(

I'm gay as hell and I love Lady Gaga. Bjork's swandress be damned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

If you have gay sex while Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) is playing, you literally cum a rainbow. It's amazing.

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

i hope not. My first thought was "Wow, that's a pretty reasonable price"

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

When you listen to a song like "LoveGame", is it communicating my soul to you? No. My music isn't me jerking my dick off all over a piano trying to feel something. I make soulless electronic pop. But when you're on Ecstasy in a nightclub grinding up against someone and my music comes on, you'll feel soul.

I'm well aware she's speaking metaphorically, but man she's gotta be aware this sort of thing does nothing to quell the rumors about her genitals.

Having been as drunk as Just Dance describes being and basically being in that situation except it was a house and not a club, and then listening to Just Dance in that situation was a pretty cool time.

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

I was thinking Dali

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

There's Disco Heaven which is a collection of B-sides, iirc, but it's not an official release

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

Blue Scream posted:

Yesterday's Dinosaur Comic, vaguely reminiscent of the OP:

Also, I was impressed with this Fame Monster megamix. I thought they did a good job lining up songs from TFM with videos from the original album (plus Bad Romance).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlfKT524fCg

And today he's posted this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YTO6hxVFxA
it's terrifying

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

angerbotSD posted:

Maybe it's been posted before but check out 2:40 at least

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnUMOrd_ANI

its a shame this is an exhibition routine because i'd have loved to see him bring this (especially the outfit, jesus) to the olympics. dude's the king of gayface too

Your Proud Pal fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Feb 9, 2010

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

There are 3 shots of the Telephone video up on Lady Gaga's website. Bitch outdid the hairbow with the motherfucking HAIR TELEPHONE

edit: Got to a PC here's the shots

dear lord i need this video

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

Norse Code posted:

Can someone link me a good version of Johnny Weir skating to Poker Face? I'm trying to show a friend and all I'm finding are remixes and lovely quality youtubes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTaVkbl3Dp4

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

oh my god that photo i love you lady gaga

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

what would gaga even wear

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

NO I DON'T WATCH WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE I'M AN ADULT!!!!

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

drat she skinny

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

edit: Also how does a cell phone autocorrect "radio" to "lady"?
someone doesnt want people talking about queen songs :(

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

Neena posted:

First picture from Alejandro, supposedly:

I can't figure out where this came from, though. But it does look like her.

Givin' me Bowie vibes, and I love when she does that

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

oh my god that robe

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

mastapasta posted:

I love the way she looks at 5:39. I prefer a pretty gaga to a freaky gaga, but both are wonderful.
I was thinking she had been replaced by Jenna Maroney during this part.

(e: not literally)

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

Why do journalists try to be funny sometimes ugh

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

FMERCURY posted:

'Born This Way,' which is the title song, will completely get rid of Gloria Gaynor's 'I Will Survive.' This is the new 'I Will Survive.'

This is really big talk, Elton...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Proud Pal
Sep 4, 2006

F201 posted:

I love this quote because it sounds exactly like something Kanye West would say. And I love Kanye West.

It really is a shame they didn't end up touring together.

• Locked thread