Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Just watched that Johnathon Ross interview from the 5th, and it was just super strange. I just look at her from 2 years ago and have a hard time reconciling it with what she is now. She acts offended when he asks her if she wheres anything normal or relaxed and insists this is how she always dresses. She consistently insists this is who she is, and it's just hard to believe when you see what she was say 2 years ago. She has tried to justify it by saying people made fun of her her whole life for being different, but thats a rather week justification.

She also gets weirded out when anything remotely personal is asked of her. It's just really hard to see where Gaga ends and where her normal life away from touring begins, or if Gaga even ends. Seems like she may be due for one of those massive celebrity breakdowns anytime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I really like Joanne, love the personal feel of a lot of the songs and I think the album is really a showcase for her strong vocal talent as well. It actually seems like kind of a risk because it is absolutely her most selfish album to date.

• Locked thread