Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
a friend of mine just bought tickets for my girlfriend and I (and herself) for the staples center show.

floor tickets.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. so excited. $190 a ticket excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Bewildrbeast posted:

The girl warming up the crowd is really cute though!

Lady Starlight! :D

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

http://bit.ly/dW4dPQ I made a YouTube Doubler of both songs, just for the heck of it.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Valex posted:

Seeing Lady Gaga tonight.

Oh god

have fun!! maybe she will play Born This Way for you. :3:

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Monster w21 Faces posted:

The Gaga just donated $16 million to Japan.

What? Really? Link!

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmR5Aat11P8

:psyduck:

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Crowbear posted:

I thought this was incredibly awesome.

Gaga :allears:

Ohh I agree. :blush:

I just...it was certainly a bit surprising at first.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

I love everything about it except for the chorus; it just feels so out of place. But I can deal with that. Clicked for me much quicker than BTW did anyways.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

I thought it was a lovely parody and I think he's a whiny rear end in a top hat for posting such a huge thing about it. And this is coming from a long, long time Weird Al fan.

On the other hand, it is weird and a shame that she didn't let him do it, especially with the promise to donate the proceeds to the HRC.

Oh well.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

wa27 posted:

What's weird is it sounds like there should have been no confusion to begin with. They double checked, explained the whole charity aspect, and got a confirmed "No" from her manager:

So unless she actually is backpedaling (which I doubt she'd do), then the manager must have just lied to him and said no without ever getting Gaga's input. I'm glad it's all resolved but it should have happened before it all went public because it just makes everyone involved look silly.

Yeah, something about all of this just doesn't sit right with me. Maybe it's backpedaling on her part (but like you said, backpedaling isn't really like her), so that means that either the manager lied or Al is full of poo poo.

Or the manager lied AND Al is just being really whiny.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Boner Calhoun posted:

Seems more like she's singing to a backing vocal track.

Which is nothing new; it just seems like the mix was way, way off for that performance.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Dreamlogic posted:

What's the guy pouring on her in the bathtub, beer? At first I thought it was Diet Coke and that made me happy.

Pretty sure it's beer; he and Jesus both have a six pack of...something.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Bewildrbeast posted:

I just have a deep loathing of Farmville :(

As do I, but you don't have to play it to hear the songs so it doesn't have any effect on you other than your own personal loathing of the service itself. It's really not that big of a deal.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Finally, a t-shirt that will get me laid (by giving it to my girlfriend.)

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Himuro posted:

I keep reading the bonus tracks are awful. :(

They're pretty bad. Fashion Of His Love might be her worst song.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

N3RDSTER posted:

Could anyone tell me if this show on UK TV tonight (Sky1 9pm) is the same thing as the HBO show that went out a week or so ago? I've still got the HBO one to watch when I get around to it, but I don't want to miss out on this if it's something different.

It's the same.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Contemplating Jazz posted:

drat it! Tumblr's crawling with screen shots so I guess I'm already spoiled but I need this video!

If you search YouTube for "lady gaga you and i" and sort by upload date, it seems that it keeps getting periodically uploaded.

It's how I saw it like five minutes ago, anyways.

And it was so good.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

trigger9631 posted:

Can't find where/how to buy tickets for the Tacoma Dome show :(

Tickets go on sale on September 18th for all shows I think.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

The swan is awesome

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

So do they not put Festival videos up to view afterwards for big acts like Gaga? All the choppy, terrible quality YouTube clips are killing me and I was at work during the show. :(

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6qXX82I-Hs

Lyric video for "Aura" with footage from Machete Kills.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Some lyrics and promo stuff I guess

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/773399091636269056

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

somnambulist posted:

(But it's a bummer about her relationship. I thought it was working out)

Wait, what? :(

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

texting my ex posted:

Man all these pics of her and Marina Abramovic, in light of recent events. I'm kinda loving ashamed of liking Gaga for so many years.

What's wrong with Marina Abramovic

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

CaptainJuan posted:

She ritually murders and rapes children with high ranking democrats

No she doesn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

i think singing a song about how you are who you are and not to let other people change your (sexual orientation/identity) in front of a Vice President who has literally advocated for electro-shock therapy to de-gay people is pretty statement making, but what do i know. Maybe she should have done a satanic ritual and had an on-stage abortion instead

• Locked thread