Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
wear fake rubber tits and a strapon :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
yeah it kinda sounds like "something" from abbey road I think?

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

Turkeybone posted:

Shouldn't the video by out by now :smith:

ladygaga

Telephone is coming I promise! Still editing. I want it to be perfect. The Haus has dubbed her a "masterpiece."
about 1 hours ago via web

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
kesha?? bitch please. dont come round here wit dat fake poo poo. real recognize real. *cranks up EAC flac rip of just dance, strums along gently on acoustic guitar*

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

inaniloquent posted:

I don't watch E! News so should I tune in at eastern time or will it just premiere three hours later in my time zone?

not sure about that but they're premiering it on vevo.com at midnight EST/ 9 PM pacific so if you don't see it on E! you can watch it there instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

Neena posted:

First picture from Alejandro, supposedly:

I can't figure out where this came from, though. But it does look like her.

hey guys here's another pic from Alejandro oh waitaminnit

:o:

• Locked thread