Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

cat doter posted:

Like I said, maybe I'm too idealistic. In my head, it's all about the music, everything is a very distant secondary issue. Well...I guess it's exactly this type of attitude that lead to the grunge movement. Good god I am that Nirvana kid.

Wasn't the grunge movement all about their image too? It certainly was inexpensive and you could wash all your dark's at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

fucktart posted:

The evidence is still inconclusive.

I told a girl that if she was Lady Gaga I'd suck her dick

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Crows Turn Off posted:

Haha, "bags and bags of cocaine." That's a lot of coke.

Well, it sounds like she at least figured out there was something wrong with that and (hopefully) did something.

Yeah. She got a better job to pay for her coke habit. I can't imagine how much Jack Daniel's I'd have with Lady Gaga money.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

This must be what it was like to watch Michael Jackson or Madonna do their wild and awesome poo poo during their prime.

I feel like I'm watching a comet.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

How do you people remember product placement when she was jumping at the bars with taped nipples and no panties?

Oh my god she's selling out HERSELF MAN

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

"It's interesting to see how Americana is woven into the video at various..."

"Dude, did you see how hot that one chick was?!!"

Has a man ever impersonated a woman in order to be committed to a female only prison like that? I'd like to sign up.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

The GBS thread on this video is hilarious

The video owns, Lady Gaga owns, that's about all there is to it

Imagine if she had sampled Daft Punk

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

The Remote Viewer posted:

Lady Gaga's basically the new Marilyn Manson in a number of ways.

(Back when Marilyn Manson was still interesting and not a self-parody)

I always liken her to Jim Morrison. If only she would whip her dick out on stage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

NESguerilla posted:

Literally every song on the newest Kid Rock Album sounds like You and I with male vocals. Go and listen to it and tell me otherwise. I don't really care if you want to call it Polka it's complete garbage.

I hate to admit I have listened to that Kid Rock album but it was against my free will (co-worker likes poo poo music)

The lyrics alone are on par with a modern country song. Even the musical composition is set up for those twangy interludes and overproduction.

• Locked thread