Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Nova Bizzare posted:

If you're willing to drop a hundred bucks on a preorder bundle package thing for The Fame Monster you can be the proud owner of a lock of Lady Gaga's hair.

Edit: VV I am glad we're all on the same page here. I feel less weird now.

How much hair does she have??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Maximusi posted:

I didn't like this really. It's soooo over the top with the gayness. It's just too much. Then again, I wasn't a fan of the song to begin with.

I mean I liked Alejandro, even though it I kinda had a wtf reaction when I first saw it. But this is just way too weird for me.

The purple triangle and unicorn with the rainbow thing at the beginning and end. God. Overkill.

Aside from the giant pink triangles at the beginning and end and the actual lyrics of the song, gayness was pretty much the last thing I got from the video. Way more vaginal/birth imagery. That's what I like about Gaga, any other artist probably would have went the obvious route and made it a big gay dance party (not that's there's anything wrong with that).

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

I'm glad they found a use for Moria after the Balrog wrecked it.

Anyways, that song is pretty badass. I can hear the slight resemblance to Blue Monday which is far from a bad thing for me.

• Locked thread