Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«75 »
Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

The review you had on "Shark Sandwich", which was merely a two word review, just said "Shit Sandwich".

cebrail posted:

At some point all Billy Corgan records that are on Warner disappeared from Spotify, that's Zeitgeist and the Zwan album and one of his solo albums. I don't know why though. Maybe Billy punched a Warner Brothers guy in the face.

Win Butler got punched in the face while dj'ing a spotify party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Shark Sandwich posted:

Win Butler got punched in the face while dj'ing a spotify party

Spotify is good now.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

The entire Drag City catalog is now on Spotify, for those that care.

This includes more/all(?) Ty Segall albums, Wand, Six Organs of Admittance, Purling Hiss, OM...

http://m.lbl.fm/drag-city#results

me your dad fucked around with this message at Apr 2, 2018 around 13:21

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

For Spotify Family, you can just all enter the same address even if you aren't actually all living at that address right?

whomupclicklike
Feb 19, 2017

I died in 2007

appropriatemetaphor posted:

For Spotify Family, you can just all enter the same address even if you aren't actually all living at that address right?

I mean what's going to stop you

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

whomupclicklike posted:

I mean what's going to stop you

The Spotify Boys kicking down my door demanding to see my "family".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

It might depend on your region, but it seems they've got another 3-for-1 deal. Applies to people who haven't had a Premium account since 15 April 2018: https://www.spotify.com/comeback/

«75 »