Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
No kidding. None of this is intuitive. Did they remove control+F to find a song on an artist's page? There's no way to change the bright white background on there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.

Another Person posted:

They did remove CTRL+F. The business mind inside of me tells me that labels are the reason (it allows you jump straight to what you want, instead of going through and forcing yourself to see the other songs, possibly making you want to listen), but I can't be certain. For all we know, this might just be the beginning of another update to the player, which works differently.

Thank you. It's hard to tell if I'm just missing some new feature that does what the old one did, or if they're just removing things.

• Locked thread