Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

BraveUlysses posted:

Wow I guess billy corgan wasn’t kidding about the “don’t call me billy!” poo poo

Sorry but the smashing pumpkins thread auto archived

The funniest thing is the album is just okay. There's nothing "bad" about it but it's completely forgettable and devoid of things that pull you in. It's nicely produced and inoffensive I guess, but even as a huge SP fan it's such a non-event. At least TheFutureEmbrace had some personality. Some tracks were bad, but there were some amazing ones too. Ogilala is just "there".

Also this may have been mentioned but are we ever getting lyrics back? I miss that :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
It's crazy you say that because the album as a whole has been growing on me. I still don't think it's the best album he's done, but some of the songs are growers for sure.

The fact that Aeronaut gets stuck in my head and I like it says enough I think.

• Locked thread