Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

me your dad posted:

gently caress yeah. Now we need pre-Dio era Sabbath and the Beatles. The latter will likely never happen but it's nice to hope for.

Looks like they've begun adding them already. The first and second albums are on there now. The other albums will be released per-day I believe.

You can now listen to one of the greatest rock albums ever made :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

silly posted:

1.09 is a huge memory leaker on my PC :( Few minutes of playlist editing and it gets up to 500mb.

Huh. Performance has improved on my pc.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Tayter Swift posted:

I haven't discovered poo poo.

Me too.

Except for Chet Faker, whom I wouldn't of listened to until after he got big in Australia so I'm pretty sure that doesn't count.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

cebrail posted:

Nah, not apple. Prince is exclusively on Tidal, and Neil Young is on no streaming service, because obviously you can't properly enjoy Neil Youngs ultracomplex music when it's streamed in such horrible quality so you need to buy them on his audiophile Pono stuff.

He is the most old fuddy duddy guy there is which is kinda endearing even if it means I cant stream Ragged Glory

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah they said it's coming at some point. I guess this is the Life of Pablo type deal where you put it on "Your" service initially so everyone pirates it, and then eventually it arrives on Spotify by which time people are sick of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I really like Discover Weekly, but I can't help but laugh when it goes "Hey, you've been listening to Pearl Jam, have you tried listening to Crown of Thorns by Mother Love Bone?"

Thanks, Spotify.

• Locked thread