Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Hed posted:

Anyone else have this week's Discover Playlist repeat a lot of Week 2's? At one point I had to make sure it wasn't playing one of my playlists with all the poo poo I added from last week.

I don't have that particular problem though a lot of the music is from the same genre. Could it be possible that you're a fan of a very specific or small genre?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

Ha, the funniest one for me was Lorde. I loved her so much the summer of 2013 but now I can't stand her. Not even hipster level "ugh, everyone loves her now," I just find her annoying.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

Tayter Swift posted:

I haven't discovered poo poo.

me either.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

It is funny to me that the most played Beatles song only has a million plays. I wonder how long it'll take to skyrocket.

Also, I feel like when Pink Floyd showed up, their rate of plays was super large?

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

That is pretty cool.

I've gotten hosed* like three times from computer failures so I just keep track of what I listen to with last.fm. It is totally different from your strategy, but bless you for figuring out a way to make a move work.

*Meaning that the stupid single itunes file has gotten owned or I've lost huge chunks of my mp3 collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

As soon as you clean your loving clothes, I'd guess.

• Locked thread