Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tonic
Jan 4, 2003

ambushsabre posted:

So I just got the social update and...what the hell? Things it seems they've removed for no good reason:
-The total playlist time. The number of tracks is there, but the time is gone. :wtc:
-When you follow friends, it doesn't seem to update what they're listening to in real time, nor can you see how long ago they listened to something.
-There's no longer a generic "what are my facebook friends listening to right this very moment" list anymore.

1 and 2 I really really loved, 3 is nice because it gets me exposed to a bunch of different music. Is there a way I can maybe roll back?

#2 and #3 still show up for me on the "Activity" bar. Or are you talking about something different?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

So is there no way to sync local files now with the latest iOS 8.3? My iPhone used to show up in the Spotify app on my computer and I could sync easily, but since updating to 8.3 my iPhone never shows up in the app.

They are on the same Wi-Fi network. I've tried reinstalling both Spotify apps (super fun re-downloading everything on my phone). Tried switching networks, disabling firewalls, etc, nothing works.

This seems like kind of a deal breaker considering the number of musicians missing from Spotify. Ugh

• Locked thread