Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Earwicker posted:

for many years Neil Young has been one of the main proponents of the idea that digital music of any kind is not only Fake but also Evil and Medically Bad For You.

now I guess he has "cured" it with whatever the gently caress Pono is. I don't care enough about Neil Young to actually look into it.

Pono is a standalone media player for FLAC files that you buy from PonoMusic.

THE REVOLUTION IS HERE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

cebrail posted:

Somehow I don't think he'll stop making CDs though.

What are you an idiot? Everybody knows that physical formats are all flawless and exactly how the studio sounded.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

101 posted:

To be fair I think that was when they released their new client and hadn't added everything back in yet

That's a pretty terrible defense.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
If you're planning on streaming your own music files, Google Music is way better. That's usually kind of an outlier, though.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Is that new playlist feature not available for desktop or Android yet or am I just a dummy?

EDIT: I'm a dummy is the answer.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Sep 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Well it only works for songs that are annotated on Genius, there's nothing to pull otherwise.

• Locked thread