Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
I really like this program but if I plug in my iPod while I'm using it it clears it. loving annoying, it won't even sync if I tell it to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

MondayHotDog posted:

I'm currently using Spotify on my LG Optimus L9 (Jelly Bean 4.1) and it's slow and buggy as hell. I think the problem is the phone, specifically that it didn't come with the Music FX equalizer app like most Android phones do. I downloaded it from the Play store, but it randomly shuts off or makes music skip and freeze. And I can't stand the hollow, tinny sound without it. I was thinking of getting the new Nexus and see if it runs any better on stock Android, but then I realized it'd be cheaper to keep it (still works fine for calls/texts) and get an iPod Touch for Spotify. Is the iOS app any good?

The L9 is definitely an underpowered phone compared to even some low-end offerings. I have no doubt that the new Nexus would help things, but even the likes of the Moto G would be worlds better for you and can be had for less than $200 off-contract. If you can spring for a couple more bucks, the Moto G LTE will get you LTE for AT&T and T-Mobile.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
I'm running PC at work that has a P4, 1.5gb ram, and runs XP. I tried using spotify & its web client a while back but both bogged down my system so much, are there any alternate clients that simply give you your list of music and play them back?

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Rexides posted:

Have you tried Spotiamp? It's much lighter than the desktop client and does exactly what you want. You will need a premium account to use it, though.

It's a bit stuttery if I'm using Chrome at the same time but this looks to be exactly what I need. Thank you!

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
So back in the day I used to use Equalify for a Spotify equalizer but it seems now that the guy charges for it. Any free alternatives or solutions?

• Locked thread