Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mello Yello
Dec 27, 2004

Let's Samurize, Guys!
used dEEYh7efzcetBd53
thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mello Yello
Dec 27, 2004

Let's Samurize, Guys!
Can someone 'review' the service on a mobile app? This seemed like the perfect work-music solution that wasn't a streaming radio station with random songs. My company won't let the Spotify client install so I looked to the mobile app, which is only truly available for the 5-a-month deal.

Is it worth it? Does it stream well? Does it stop often? Is the full site's library available? Playlists? Any person account welcome!

Mello Yello
Dec 27, 2004

Let's Samurize, Guys!
I don't mind the 10 dollar account. If this service really allows access to tons of albums to stream just whenever I feel like it that's pretty amazing. I am worried by the amount of lawsuits the US will try to slam it with though.

How established is Spotify in Europe? Will it be able to withstand patent trolls and the ilk or will I pay for a service that will be targeted by idiots and be like "gently caress the US we're going back to Europe where people appreciate us"

Edit: So many questions I know but I'm super on the fence and just about to fall in favor of the program.

Mello Yello
Dec 27, 2004

Let's Samurize, Guys!

Earwicker posted:

Finally gave in and bought premium.

In addition to the official app, if you use a Mac there's also a cool "Spotify Remote" app for iphone and ipad (don't know if it's out for android) so that you can remote control the spotify on your computer from your phone.

Gave in and bought premium as well. I run the android app and I seem to only be limited by my own imagination as far as what I want to listen to next. I like playing entire albums so this works real well.

I can't seem to find a random feature to just play random songs though, or any way to search for new playlists on the app. I'm limited to just what albums/artsits I can remember to listen to.

• Locked thread