Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Is there a way to play a single song without it adding the entire album to your play queue? And how come sometimes it won't even let me delete songs from the queue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist
I'm currently using Spotify on my LG Optimus L9 (Jelly Bean 4.1) and it's slow and buggy as hell. I think the problem is the phone, specifically that it didn't come with the Music FX equalizer app like most Android phones do. I downloaded it from the Play store, but it randomly shuts off or makes music skip and freeze. And I can't stand the hollow, tinny sound without it. I was thinking of getting the new Nexus and see if it runs any better on stock Android, but then I realized it'd be cheaper to keep it (still works fine for calls/texts) and get an iPod Touch for Spotify. Is the iOS app any good?

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist

appropriatemetaphor posted:

It's got its problems, like sometimes it goes to the next song but there's no sound. So you have to restart the song then it works. Other than that I don't have any complaints.

How often does it do that? Because mine fucks up sometimes several times an hour.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist
Spotify deleted all my downloaded music on my iPod Touch for some reason. Was working fine yesterday, didn't update anything or touch it at all, just all my poo poo was gone this morning. Now I have to wait for 2000+ songs to download again.

• Locked thread