Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weedle
May 31, 2006

I've been trying to get Spotify to fix the alphabetical sorting bug in the iOS app since it first appeared in June 2015 and every time they're like "nah it's not an issue." I guess someone decided that the best place for The Velvet Underground is in between Thom Brennan and Ulver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

w00tmonger posted:

Is it mainly just down to interface differences? It feels like they are super similarity and it's all seeming really nebulous...

Mostly, yeah. Their catalogs are virtually identical. I would start free trials of both and switch between them to see which you like better.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

I tried a Deezer trial a while back, it seems "fine" but their catalog had a few more holes in it than Spotify's.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Red_Fred posted:

Has anyone had an normalisation issues with Spotify on iOS? I've recently moved from Android and never had an issue but now I find that certain tracks and albums are significantly louder than others even with normalisation on.

It's definitely hit-and-miss; I've noticed some tracks differ more from each other in volume with normalization on than they do with it off.

• Locked thread