Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glass Joe
Mar 9, 2007

Timby posted:

Bill Murray seems to think the project is dead, again.

Honestly, it's better this way. Eisenberg and Stupnitsky are ... not good writers.

But...but...The Office. :ohdear:

If the project is dead, it's probably for the best. I'd rather see no Ghostbusters than lovely Ghostbusters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Joe
Mar 9, 2007

wellwhoopdedooo posted:

I'll see your awesome b&w huge ghostbusters without pic and raise you an awesome b&w huge(er) ghostbusters pic:

What are those hoses going into their pants?

Glass Joe
Mar 9, 2007
Best of luck, Icon-Cat! Let us know how it turns out.

Glass Joe
Mar 9, 2007

Icon-Cat posted:

It's here.

"Overthinking Ghostbusters"
http://www.runleiarun.com/ghostbusters

I'm not going to preface this with some huge song-and-dance. My silly old press release is posted below if you want.

This project would not have existed without this thread, so I hope you dig it. :) If ya do, pass the link on to a friend or whatnot, and — just as importantly — consider joining my campaign to get this important film inducted into the National Film Registry. (By "join my campaign" I mean "write an e-mail", ha ha. More info included within the project itself.)

I'm pleased with how this turned out and optimistic about its potential for the future. And if it turns out it only entertains overgrown nerds like us, well, that still wouldn't be so bad :D

It's Miller time!

Glass Joe
Mar 9, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Also, forgive me if I don't recall this correctly, but isn't that shot either backwards, or not quite from the movie? Maybe an alternate take? I don't remember them standing exactly in those spots. And let's not kid ourselves, we're all just as obsessed about this movie as the next guy. Does this look weird to anyone else?

You're right, no... human being would stand like that.

Check out this scene, at 0:19 we see:

What that picture looks like is a still photo taken of this shot, from slightly to the left of the camera's position.

Glass Joe
Mar 9, 2007

Waffles Inc. posted:

If I remember right there was some fantasy casting earlier in the thread, I still can't get past casting

Bill Hader (Ray-esque)
Donald Glover (Winston-esque)
Joel McHale (Venkman-esque)
...and someone as Egon-esque

To do a reboot

You'd best fill that last spot before Hollywood decides to stick Larry the Cable Guy in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Joe
Mar 9, 2007
Bill Murray's picks:

Melissa McCarthy
Kristen Wiig
Linda Cardellini
Emma Stone

• Locked thread