Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

the dates are obviously covering something up but i can't tell what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Except that isn't remote learning greatly reducing snow days? Could've sworn I saw that on a news article a couple weeks ago.

Maybe if the Back To Bed part had been dated a few years earlier.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

moonmazed posted:

the dates are obviously covering something up but i can't tell what it is

https://twitter.com/craigcalcaterra/status/1090708479038369792?s=20

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
:allears:

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Nothing will ever top that one Branco cartoon that's set in like 2050 or something, with a couple of guys in heavy winter gear, surrounded by glaciers and snow, laughing at a guy frozen in ice with a sign that says "STOP GLOBAL WARMING," and in the background a sign says "Welcome to Florida."

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

DarkHorse posted:

Just wait until they're standing in the break room holding that mug and looking smug and say "oh you got one of those too?" and show everyone your gay communism "how else can I offend you today" mug

For best effect, your mug should be slightly larger than theirs.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

The white stuff in picture 2 is actually coronavirus

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Twelve by Pies posted:

Nothing will ever top that one Branco cartoon that's set in like 2050 or something, with a couple of guys in heavy winter gear, surrounded by glaciers and snow, laughing at a guy frozen in ice with a sign that says "STOP GLOBAL WARMING," and in the background a sign says "Welcome to Florida."

drat, I really wish we got another ice age.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Mercury_Storm posted:

The white stuff in picture 2 is actually coronavirus

Cocaine in the first one.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

That's brilliant.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

How long until it escapes into the wild and makes it back in here via someone's uncle's page

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Half its size and artifacted to the point of illegibility.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

drat, I really wish we got another ice age.

To this day I still don't know if the message of the cartoon was "Actually it's getting colder, not hotter, you dumb libs!" or "Since there isn't actually global warming, any efforts to reduce carbon emissions will make the planet colder, leading to another ice age, you dumb libs!"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It was a Branco, so bold to assume that there was any message beyond

Twelve by Pies posted:

you dumb libs!

e: This one?

Yeah it's just "climate campaigner so dumb and wrong (he is a lib)" afaict.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

An ice age that freezes Florida solid still seems like a climate disaster we should probably do something to stop

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Given the position of the "Welcome to Florida" sign, the glacier actually is in Valdosta, GA

:goonsay:

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug
Conservative relative status: blaming non-existent laws for supply shortages that I dunno must have started in 2021 after the inauguration some time.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

They've been blaming the New Green Deal which didn't pass for gas prices, so I guess it makes sense they'd blame the Build Back Better bill which didn't pass for empty store shelves.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Twelve by Pies posted:

They've been blaming the New Green Deal which didn't pass for gas prices, so I guess it makes sense they'd blame the Build Back Better bill which didn't pass for empty store shelves.

Virginia's new Republican governor won because he campaigned on ending CRT, which wasn't being taught in Virginia schools. On his first day in office he issued an executive order banning the teaching of CRT in the Commonwealth, which he didn't have the legal authority to do. Conservative media immediately celebrated his massive "achievement", and the fulfillment of a campaign promise, because there definitely is no CRT being taught in Virginia schools.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Twelve by Pies posted:

Hopefully owning the libs will help ease the pain of the immense amount of gout this dude is going to have.

Oh, word?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Guavanaut posted:

Strong crossover between that mug just above and "I ate lead paint, drank from the hose, cleaned my asbestos underpants by throwing them on the coal fire, and I turned out fine" energy going on here.
I thought this was going to be a paleo meme until it got to the white rice and fructose parts.

What theory is supposed to unite all the "good" foods, having a toddler palette?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Contrarianism.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Fruit is literal medicine, also vegetables are bad for you.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Conservative media immediately celebrated his massive "achievement", and the fulfillment of a campaign promise, because there definitely is no CRT being taught in Virginia schools.

He spent 100 million dollars on a campaign to legalize tomatoes. Which I assume worked, because I had a tomato at lunch, and I'm not in jail, am I?

Twelve by Pies fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jan 22, 2022

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
what lie / horse poo poo is the tomato thing based on?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

PhazonLink posted:

what lie / horse poo poo is the tomato thing based on?

Goats are stupid, mean and hardheaded animals. That's why they're called Nature's President.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/PolicemanMeme/status/1480952149400076291?t=n-19bAWXEBsPOltm3XFhaw&s=19

:psyduck:

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I have no idea what Morgan Freeman's stance on Covid is, but given that he's being used as the face for a chud meme I'm willing to bet he's in actuality pro vax

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Morgan Freeman has appeared in ads/psas for both getting the vaccine and wearing masks, so that’s verifiably against his actual recorded words.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

*Does not apply if you work in retail or the food service industry.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Their first posted example is Yankee Stadium, which has a dedicated parking garage

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004
It also does a ton of cherry-picking. Wrigley field isn’t quite surrounded by parking (there is a stadium sized lot a couple blocks away though plus run a shuttle bus service to another lot 15 minutes away) every other stadium in the city though: tons of parking.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Also a lot of stadiums across the world don't have giant parking lots because they're in countries with actual public transportation.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Public transport, which also has the audacity to assert people take up less space than vehicles!

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

This really is the lamest poo poo I've ever seen.

E. Oh my God the white text is actually on the shirt too, these people try to drink concrete through a straw.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Jan 24, 2022

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

In the early 90s my ancient alcoholic neighbor had a piece of paper taped to his refrigerator. It looked like a bunch of shapes.

At a distance, it would say "no sex causes bad eyes"

That's the level of cleverness these people operate at. A Ziggy cartoon, or a Hot Topic poster about drinking lots of beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

My racist grandpa had a fake Peanuts cartoon panel in his garage where it gave Linus a boner talking to a girl. It was there since the 80s and I hate him and it