Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Casca posted:

I don't think there is really a rebuttal to this besides OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU YOU BIGOTED OLD gently caress but someone please make this funny so I can laugh at it. Please?

Ask him what's he's going to do for beer, most of the grain for that is not grown in those states. Even if it was, they're going to have to decide which one they want, bread or beer, as there isn't enough for both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

dphrag posted:

In the future, the cute sounding girl at the pizza place will be able to see that you are, in fact, impotent.

Enjoy your sprout sub, loser!

This is from a couple pages ago, but I personally thought that the fact she knew he was going on vacation with his wife, was impotent, and still needed a 48 pack of Trojans was the best part.