Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guineapig
Sep 8, 2005

Louder is not Better
Here are a few pics that I took yesterday or the day before as I walked around Manhattan.

DSC_4951 by Guineapig Shoddy Pics, on Flickr

That one I saw out of the corner of my eye, held out the camera, and took while walking past without stopping. Unedited. Most of the rest are edited in some way.

DSC_4694 by Guineapig Shoddy Pics, on Flickr

DSC_4396 by Guineapig Shoddy Pics, on Flickr

DSC_4298 by Guineapig Shoddy Pics, on Flickr

Feel free to comment, and thanks for having this resource here. I've enjoyed lurking, and am glad I have something I feel is worth posting. There's another 50 or so at the Flickr link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guineapig
Sep 8, 2005

Louder is not Better

azathosk posted:

A few from my first two rolls of film (cross-posted from SAD):

Tøyen t-bane by azathosk, on Flickr

I like this one a lot; it could be used as an illustration for a story about a descent into hell.

Nice set from your first two rolls (ever)?