Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«435 »
MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Wore a sweater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

They told me it was bulletproof.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Rewatching the dog dancing ep and Bobby's VHS tape is playing the Beatles version of Twist and Shout..how much money must they have paid for such a small detail

edit: hell yeah I play the game of Guess the Line in the Closing Credits and I have finally won for the second or third time ever on the Mangione living in Megalo Mart ep

Ingmar terdman fucked around with this message at Jan 10, 2018 around 07:15

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/BarbiturateCat/...014822400577536

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Belongs in the Louvre.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

I've got plenty of emotions. I was afraid she was gonna hug me. I was worried she wasn't gonna leave. And I was happy when it was over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Defenestration posted:

I've got plenty of emotions. I was afraid she was gonna hug me. I was worried she wasn't gonna leave. And I was happy when it was over

Possibly an enormous coincidence but remember Hank Hill's opinion on butane?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foWcjWz7pxU

Well, read the last sentence of the first section of this wikipedia

«435 »