Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

drrockso20 posted:

I've mentioned before that there's quite a few episodes I try my best to pretend don't exist, and the majority of them involve either Peggy or Bill, although there's a couple Bobby episodes on that list too

Lupe Fiasco is hilarious though.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hnkmu

and billdozer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
you know how there's this annoying jerk who follows the SA wikipedia "what have you done wrong" thread and cleans it up

there is an employee of farkshnoise who is gonna make that unavailable

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

syscall girl posted:

Lupe Fiasco is hilarious though.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hnkmu

and billdozer

I actually can't remember which episode is that one

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

drrockso20 posted:

I actually can't remember which episode is that one

it's not lupe fiasco lupe fiasco is a hilarious rapper

it's lupe's revenge

partly about peggy's inability to speak proper spanish

and and the consequences of not speeeeking the good Shpanyo is you feel bad for being corrected

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
Did you say “go Mom?”

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
"It's all well and good to talk about equal rights until some man loses his job"
"Yeah and it's worse when they take away our favors because we're used to gettin em"

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/king-of-the-hill/tv-listings/100241/

KOTH moving to Comedy Central

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

syscall girl posted:

it's not lupe fiasco lupe fiasco is a hilarious rapper

it's lupe's revenge

partly about peggy's inability to speak proper spanish

and and the consequences of not speeeeking the good Shpanyo is you feel bad for being corrected

Honestly never been a fan of how much they exaggerated how bad her Spanish is over the course of the show*, like early on it was bad, but they eventually warped it to the point where her speaking Spanish basically made her Senor Cardgage levels of comprehensibility

*or most of her negative traits in general, it eventually got bad enough it became hard to imagine how Hank could have ever fallen for her in the first place, let alone stay with her

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Perhaps the same could be said of most marriages

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Christ they buried it.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Christ they buried it.

I don't even have cable anymore but this feels like some kind of cruel joke.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
4 AM is the best time slot for alcoholics, the unemployable, and angry loners.

I'll be watching

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

If it’s anything like Futurama, Comedy Central will play that poo poo nonstop during non-prime slots. This may be the best thing anyone could have hoped for (barring a return to Netflix). CC’s history has shown that they’ll syndicate a show and then run it into the ground. They did it with Futurama, they did it with Scrubs, etc. I bet they do the same with KOTH.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

You guys don't have a DVR? Just set up a recording snd watch whenever!

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Apex Rogers posted:

You guys don't have a DVR? Just set up a recording snd watch whenever!

[HANK HILL VOICE]
DVR?? I don't want get arrested!

Parachute
May 18, 2003
thinking of starting a gofundme to see if i could get enough scratch to get both of these babies:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/King-of-th...utorefresh=true

https://www.ebay.com/itm/King-Of-Th...5.c100009.m1982

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/kothscreens/status/1019821432669233152?s=19

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/kothscreens/status/1019587396088651776

Bill "Huckabee" Dauterive

Parachute
May 18, 2003
yall raise that money to get me that jacket yet?

JaddaCaddra
Oct 3, 2013

Someone should make one of how Peggy's eyes get when Hank is talking about her odometer in "Hillenium." That always stuck out to me for some reason. I remember all the times I'd be watching Netflix back in the day and my connection would cut out sometimes. There'd be some fun freeze frame moments for pretty much anything you could think of, but KoTH had some of the best awkward eye moments.

drrockso20 posted:

Honestly never been a fan of how much they exaggerated how bad her Spanish is over the course of the show*, like early on it was bad, but they eventually warped it to the point where her speaking Spanish basically made her Senor Cardgage levels of comprehensibility

*or most of her negative traits in general, it eventually got bad enough it became hard to imagine how Hank could have ever fallen for her in the first place, let alone stay with her

I'm a fan of the theory that her negative attributes got worse because she suffered brain damage after she fell from that plane.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Reince Penis posted:

[HANK HILL VOICE]
DVR?? I don't want get arrested!

This isn't the MLB, you don't need expressed written consent lol

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
We have your mother to thank for that. She recommended that I stir the macaroni with *a spoon.* No more burned hands, Hank!

In.
Our.
Sleeping.
Bags!

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

What do you expect, running around like crazy cowboy. Its not Texas, shoot off guns, pow pow pow, Rambo John Wayne.

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Joe the Strummer posted:

What do you expect, running around like crazy cowboy. Its not Texas, shoot off guns, pow pow pow, Rambo John Wayne.

there's nothing to worry about, he's just fighting his urge to kill you!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
When I grow up, I'm gonna sell propane and propane accessories...

...If my grades are good enough.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
with grades like that you could become governor and then president one day

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

My favorite fan-theory is that Peggy got addicted to painkillers during her recovery from the fall and has been popping pills ever since.

Also, Bill is not Bobby's father. Get right the gently caress out of here with that poo poo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Doctor Syrup posted:

My favorite fan-theory is that Peggy got addicted to painkillers during her recovery from the fall and has been popping pills ever since.

Also, Bill is not Bobby's father. Get right the gently caress out of here with that poo poo.

Mike Judge basically confirmed Bill is indeed Bobby’s dad. Hank is incapable of fathering children due to his narrow urethra.

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

No.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'll have to find it, but Mike Judge said in an interview that the bobby as a bastard rumor was actually true. The show paints a ton of parallels between Joseph and Bobby learning things from their real fathers and their "fathers" and the rest of the neighborhood are both willfully oblivious.

Didn't you ever wonder why Gilbert immediately started trying to dress Bobby up as a proper Dauterive when they first met in Louisiana? Or why Bill passed on to Bobby the secret family recipe?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Then why did Peggy only take two Kisses when the shame of compelled her to admit she'd slept with a non-Hank

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sash! posted:

Then why did Peggy only take two Kisses when the shame of compelled her to admit she'd slept with a non-Hank

Bill was the other. She made up the story about the gay boy from high school to cover.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
please don't troll.

bobby is pretty much cotton jr in appearance

yeah!

Parachute
May 18, 2003
my first quote != edit in 15 years of reliable service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhvbVTFNScU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Oh, so Bobby is Cotton's son, got it.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Stop trying to make Hank feel good about Bobby.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Mr. Nice! posted:

Bill was the other. She made up the story about the gay boy from high school to cover.

I don't think Peggy is that crafty.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Maybe Bill was just gay the whole time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Mantis42 posted: