Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vivek
Jun 27, 2007

Y-Hat posted:

So they're not content with just pulling the show in favor of a Family Guy spin-off, they canceled the DVDs and won't show the last four episodes. And yet they're trusted with Futurama again when Adult Swim and Comedy Central both handled it better. They won't learn.

Fox is like an abusive spouse for nerds.

It's kind of sad to see King of the Hill go, but at the same time it's hard to be too upset because 14 seasons is a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivek
Jun 27, 2007

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Is Adult Swim only airing two or three seasons? This must be the 5th time I've seen the episode where Bill loses his football record.

I saw this episode yesterday, and it confused me. How could Bill have the touchdown record? Didn't he play center?

Vivek
Jun 27, 2007

My favorite quote is when The General shows up, and he's like to Khan, "PUT MP3S ON MY WATCH! DRAG AND DROP! DRAG AND DROP!"

Vivek
Jun 27, 2007

One of my favorite Hank Hill lines is from the one where they get a motorcycle, and Peggy suggests that she drives while he sits behind her. Hank is horrified, and says, "They call that... the bitch seat!" I was thinking of that during the last two episodes when Bobby sits on the bike behind that girl.

Vivek
Jun 27, 2007

Crotch Bat posted:

"People before pennies. Now I know why they call you "Pa": 'cause you pathetic"

"And I know why they call you "Ma": 'cause you're always ridin' ma rear end!"

That's just a brilliant couple of lines that always get me and really show off the writers. The scene could have easily ended after Hank heard "people before pennies" but throwing in that little 1-2 to end it was a great job.

I forget, which episode was that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivek
Jun 27, 2007

I tell you what, this Goofus fella is a dumbass