Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jetstar
May 31, 2009

by Fistgrrl
KOTH stopped being funny when the animation got all "stale". I don't know if that makes sense to all of you, but there was a point when the show looked hand-drawn. Now it's all stale, and the characters show very little emotion. Sad, because it's one of my favorite shows.

Fox will eventually be taken over by Family Guy knock-offs anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetstar
May 31, 2009

by Fistgrrl

Y-Hat posted:

If The Simpsons falls to the Seth MacFarlene empire, I'll be upset even though the show has been in decline for a decade.

I'm actually hoping that The Simpsons will be cancelled soon, because I haven't laughed at them for the last three years, and the episodes have just gotten worse over time. But then again, it would just be replaced by The <family guy character here> Show.

quote:

It's kind of sad to see King of the Hill go, but at the same time it's hard to be too upset because 14 seasons is a lot.
For one reason or another, I've missed a lot of the new(er) episodes. It's pretty sad that I won't ever be able to see anything past season 6 on DVD.

Jetstar
May 31, 2009

by Fistgrrl
I love this show too much, so I can't think of a moment that hasn't been mentioned already, except Hank's "OH MY GOD IT'S SO JUICY" and Bobby's reaction right after.

Jetstar
May 31, 2009

by Fistgrrl

insideoutsider posted:

Here's a great moment from season 1. The episode where Bobby smokes cigarettes. Try to get that episode put on TV today.

Saw that one a few months back.

I'm gonna miss this show :(

Jetstar
May 31, 2009

by Fistgrrl

robot roll call posted:

I love the one where Bill is pretending to be gay and he's out at the club and the women he's with tell him someone's eyeing him up and it turns out to be John Redcorn giving him an incredibly confused stare.

Just came to post this. Love that scene.