Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

I'm the only one of my friends who likes this show. They hate The Simpsons and love Family Guy, so, obviously, shows like King Of The Hill don't cater to their tastes, because they can't follow the humor in a show if it isn't a cutaway gag. It's a shame that they're passing up such a great show. But in a way, I can't really blame my friends for not liking it, especially if they haven't watched it for a while, echoing what's been said earlier in this thread, it's daunting and unfunny if you don't watch it from the very first episode.

I have always enjoyed this show, I'm sad to see it go, but it's gone on long enough, and has no real reason to stay on the air anymore. If it did any longer, it would wear out its welcome, much like The Simpsons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU