Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Your Proud Pal posted:

He was talking about The Goode Family, which was really really average.

It's was at least as good as KOTH was in its first season.

That said, I'm not surprised it was canceled. But I'm also shocked that KOTH lasted like it did, much as I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

HD feed... Are you smarter than a 5th grader

SD feed... KOTH

This station ain't right.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Why are they building a redneck hobo cart?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Roflcopter posted:

This cleveland show promo is salt in the loving wound :smithicide:

Just wait until you actually see just how aggressively terrible it is. The promos do not do it justice.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

livingfruitvirus posted:

Connie was present for part of the episode. She was invited with them and came to the mall (only to be rejected by the other girls), and later behind the bleachers (which is why Kahn went). Somehow they completely erased her from the episode. That must've been a pain.

Is there some kind of story behind this?