Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
One thing that always confused me about Peggy is that she met Hank in high school but she's from Montana and there are some early episodes where they have flashbacks to her mother and it's obviously not Montana and :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
So what, did her parents move back to Montana for some reason and then just forget about it? In the episode where the family goes to visit there's a whole thing about Peggy's mom being angry at her for leaving and not marrying the guy at the next farm.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Mr Viper posted:

In the episode with the kid that bullies hank, peggy and dale go on a stakeout for woodland creatures to kill and stuff. They're sitting in the dead bug truck, and dale is frustrated that they haven't seen any animals. He goes "Three deaf kids have crossed, but not a single deer!"

What the hell is he talking about?!?!?!

I assumed they were looking for roadkill and it's a joke about those "Deaf Child Area" signs but maybe I'm as equally clueless.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
It's definitely more of a suburban/rural thing.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

ShadowCatboy posted:

"You're where? The booby shack?! HA! ...Wait is that the mental hospital or the gentleman's club?"

Booby hatch.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Ensign_Ricky posted:

*cough*:filez:*cough*

To be fair you can't get anything past season six on DVD because Fox loving sucks.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Tojo Whompin Sticks would be a pretty good local indi-alt-emo band name.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Peggy becomes a twitch streamer.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Man, dang ol' zip recruiter man.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Dale begins selling his own crypto currency called Gribble-Coin.

Bill goes viral on tictok.

Hank goes to DC on a business trip and accidentally ends up at the insurrection.

Boomhauer buys a tesla.

Bobby gets canceled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
To be fair, it was his purse and he didn't know them.