Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Holistic Detective
Feb 2, 2008

effing the ineffable
Went to see The Avengers last night and got the pleasure of witnessing this advert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yszp0vE_Sj8

Nobody I was with seemed to understand why this annoyed me. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holistic Detective
Feb 2, 2008

effing the ineffable
edit: ^^^^ drat you ShadeofBlue

What really got to me when I first watched it is that he's just holding it, with gloves on. Now maybe I'm just a clumsy retard but I have enough problems trying to hold my phone with gloves on, especially when trying to take photos, without hurtling through the air at a hundred miles an hour. Even if it was the worlds best camera for mid-air fashion photography one slip up and that's your whole shoot blown. Use a strap moron.

Holistic Detective
Feb 2, 2008

effing the ineffable

HeyEng posted:

That story has been posted on the internet for years now with various details changed.
http://gawker.com/5591356/bill-murray-on-the-bill-murray-no-one-will-ever-believe-you-urban-legend

Well sure, it's possible it's just an urban legend that people have just reposted all over the internet, but I choose to believe this is just something Bill Murray does all the time in the full knowledge that the more the story gets told the less likely his poor victims will be taken seriously. :tinfoil: