Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Oh neat, I should have looked. A capless WASD would definitely be preferable.

My understanding is that there are no RGB Clears or Greens. I think I would definitely want Clears for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars

surebet posted:

holler if you need a hand wrangling some info, this is fast becoming my second home outside the yospos keeb thread

Thanks. I PMed Alereon about it and I'm about to start reuploading all the images.

While I wait for him to get back to me here's the final draft I was going to use. The image links still need to be replaced but otherwise it's done.

Thirst Mutilator
Dec 13, 2008

teethgrinder posted:

I was thinking "geez they'd really branched out". When I bought a CODE they only had full and TKL combinations with Clear or Green switches.

Then I looked at the 60% layouts ... they're loving Pok3rs!!!

I'm sorely tempted to grab one (though they're out of stock) ... but are the ABS caps basically still the same? Chippy and I both had issues with the paint rubbing off leaving ugly smeared backlit keys.

POK3Rs directly from Vortex have doubleshot PBTs, but I'm pretty sure CODE 60%s are the same thin ABS. CODE 60%s aren't even that much cheaper IIRC

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars
Bask in the glory of the new keyboard thread.

• Locked thread