Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Can i use the apple slim keyboard with a pc?

I am selling my apple macbook pro and getting a new desktop pc but I would like to keep and use the keyboard if I can because its hands down the best keyboard I ever used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Scarboy posted:

Yes, you can use it on a PC. It really is the best keyboard ever.

Awesome! There goes my only worry about switching to pc :)

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Hey guys,

I am looking for a customizable keypad. No bigger than num keypad size but as thin as possible and bluetooth preferred. Does something like that exist?

Basically something like this but much smaller and thinner if possible because it has to fit in a slim laptop bag.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-ca/product/g13-advanced-gameboard

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

ColHannibal posted:

Define customizable.

Being able to assign macros to keys.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Nondescript Van posted:

Buy whatever numpad you want and use autohotkey for macros.

I will try this out, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

ColHannibal posted:

Pro tip, buy a cherry stem'd one so you can get custom keycaps made for it at WASD. I had a thought to do this if I was going to get back into elite dangerous as having basic functions mapped to random joystick buttons is annoying and being able to look at a numpad that has a "landing gear" button sounds pretty boss.

I will probably get the one linked at the top of the page. I can live without custom key caps. I will be using it with zbrush on the surface book. all I need to do is map ctrl/alt and shift to the buttons.

• Locked thread