Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mark Larson
Dec 27, 2003

Interesting...

dMastri posted:

I like the thumbs up and down buttons. Any idea what their traditional application would have been?

This. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_(video_game)

(I'm aware I'm a page late)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mark Larson
Dec 27, 2003

Interesting...

Lum posted:

Non-standard keyboard layout, it has a massive Delete key which means that another key (most likely Insert) has been either removed or moved to a retarded place.

Why the gently caress does every loving company want to put their own spin on the 102 key? :ssj:

Mark Larson
Dec 27, 2003

Interesting...
I got an OCZ Alchemy keyboard recently, for $20 before a $20 rebate.

It has a slightly shallow keystroke and a whole lotta buttons, but typing on it is pretty nice.

It's very optimized for gamers (no left Win key) and has a 2x3 Home/End/Del/PageUp/PageDown layout with a big Del key, but I like typing on it. Plus it has media player controls same as my MS Comfort Curve keyboard. Only wish it had a Calculator button.

• Locked thread